Friday 6 May 2011

Photoshoot: Final Images

So the day of the photo shoot was yesterday and luckily everything went to plan and the weather stayed sunny and dry. As with most photo shoots it was such a busy and fast paced day, but working with Min and Olivia made it run very smoothly, as they were both really professional. I think we worked really well as a team, and they completely understood the direction and look I wanted to achieve, so I was confident that we had achieved some great photographs.
Olivia fitted the tops perfectly, so they looked lovely on her. I am really pleased with the styling and overall look of the images, as I think they portray the young, fun, fresh and fashion forward identity of B Boutique, whilst still looking very wearable and accessible to the high street consumer. On the day, we decided to try and create four strong images of each outfit, which we managed to achieve so overall I am extremely pleased with the outcome. As time is fast running out, I was really eager to see the images and I have already selected my favourite images from each outfit, although they are not yet edited.

Outfit 1





Outfit 2
 




Outfit 3





Outfit 4