Tuesday 3 May 2011

Website Pages

Promoting fashion brands and products through the use of websites has become big business. Literally every brand has their own website, so I gathered that this would be the best and most powerful promotional tool I could create for my brand, as websites can generate great exposure and are wide-reaching to all corners of my target market. I am a complete novice when it comes to website design, therefore my aim was to create an easy to navigate site, with a simple layout that would be used to promote, inform and strengthen the B Boutique brand identity.
These are the pages I drafted out using InDesign and then I used the Apple application iWeb to build the website and get it online. Again, I have used to same colour palette throughout, with the main aim of the website to show the range of prints, products and images from my promotional photo shoot.
The website is now live at the address: http://www.b-boutique.com/ so pleased do take a look!