Friday 13 May 2011

Press Pack

This is the creative press pack I have designed for my B Boutique brand. As I mentioned in a previous blog post, I have decided to go with a postcard aesthetic for my press pack, as it adds an extra dimension and the postcard look ties in well with my seaside/ underwater concept.
Each postcard has a different image from my photo shoot on the front, as well as the B Boutique logo running through the colours in my colour palette. Then on the back of the postcards I have included the general information expected in a press pack such as, the brand's mission statement, a customer profile, illustrations and design images, as well as a CV and business card.
I have bought a small clear plastic photo album which holds all the postcards in so it becomes more of a flick book. I am pleased with the overall appeal of my postcard press pack, and it is also relatively cheap to produce costing under £5. However if I had more time, I would try and source a more professional quality card and print so they looked like real postcards.