Tuesday 12 April 2011

Photo Shoot: Concept Boards

Now that my final fabric has been ordered, I can start thinking about how I am going to promote my designs to the market. I have decided that I am going to do a photo shoot with my finished tops, as part of the advertising and promotion of my brand and products. These are initial concept boards showing my vision and inspiration for the look and feel I hope to create for the photo shoot. 
I very much want to do a location shoot as it will hopefully give my target audience an idea of how my designs can be worn in an everyday context. The shoot also needs to have a summery and fresh feel to reflect my prints and range of products. I also hope to create a strong fashion editorial feel which the right model, hair and make-up and the use of strong and dynamic poses.