Monday 21 March 2011

Panelled tops development

Since confirming my final colour palette and print range, I have started concentrating on developing my products, in particular the use of panels within the designs. I have decided to focus on a collection of printed panelled tops as my final outcome. I have come to this decision based on the fact that I am going to have to make my garments using my very limited knowledge and skill of garment construction. I feel a range of tops is the easiest place to start and is also a popular and fitting garment to display my prints, as a simple garment design wont distract from the overall print. These experiments show a variety of panel and print combinations, and will aid my decision in choosing which prints/panels work best together and should be taken forward to the final product range.